Lenae is genuinely passionate about helping her clients buy and sell real estate. From start to finish, her goal is to make the process as stress-free and seamless as possible. She is a creative and skillful negotiator in even the most competitive of situations. Lenae prides herself on strong communication, integrity, and building long-lasting client relationships. She was awarded “RealTrends America’s Best” in 2023 and ranked in the top 1.5% of brokers Nationwide with over $20 million in sales in 2022.
Originally from Southwest Louisiana, Lenae has been proud to call the Pacific Northwest home for over a decade. Outside of the office, Lenae is a devoted wife to her husband Brett and Mom of two boys, Emmett and Lincoln. She is an active member in her community, volunteers as the PTSA Board Secretary at her children’s school, and is a DONA Certified Birth Doula for her family and friends! In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, traveling, boating on Lake Washington, and exploring all The Pacific Northwest has to offer!
- Member of Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Member of Washington Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Top 1.5% of Brokers Nationwide with over $20M in sales in 2022
- RealTrends America’s Best List 2023
- McNeese State University, Louisiana 2010-2013
- Cascadia College 2014-2015
- Degree in Integrated Studies 2015